<$BlogRSDURL$>

News from The Seven Sisters

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

OK, sisters. It's time to get going on this blog. You know, I created it for the seven of us.

There was a radio program a couple of years back where four sisters in various countries talked via/ radio waves.

Why can't we do the same with this one.

So, on this Christmas morning, this is my gift to you. Why don't you post a little message to us all?

Here is my message: Mary, my sister, taught me that peace begins in our hearts and if I want to have a more peaceful world, then, perhaps the best place to get it started is with myself. So, I think I'll work on that this year. Isn't it great that we have sisters who can help us figure things like this out?

bye for now, and have a great new year.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?